My friend problem ::
“Okey I want to tell you my problems. Since I have became a
psychology student, first actually I never know where I would take my collage,
because it actually psychology is my secondary planning or my education but
because I failed to get my first plan or target, so Alhamdulillah you can see
MP now in the class. But when I official become a psychology student there are
many problems come to me like :
-
Transportation, why I make transportation become
one of my problem because actually I live in Palembang not in indralaya and
that’s make me must back and fort Palembang – indrralaya when I have a class ad
then,
-
Language I and you must know I become from out
side sumateera and I have a problem when I have a conversation with my native
friends, but that’s not a big one.”
My response ::
“I think you are
right, you must enjoy with your collage, you must believe this is the best
choice. For your problem I don’t know must say what..
but for transportation, I think many transportation like ‘trans musi’ or bus, you can go with your friends, but I know that really tired, but that’s must you do. And then for language, I know you cant understand, but in next time you can understand it little, and you can study the language from your friends its not difficult to study that.”
but for transportation, I think many transportation like ‘trans musi’ or bus, you can go with your friends, but I know that really tired, but that’s must you do. And then for language, I know you cant understand, but in next time you can understand it little, and you can study the language from your friends its not difficult to study that.”
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar